Circleville Christian Women’s Connection and Stonecroft Ministries will sponsor a luncheon from 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. on Nov. 13 at JR Hook’s Cafe, 115 Watt St. “Pieces of My Life Quilt,” will be the topic of guest speaker Linda Howard from Frankenmuth, Mich. Special feature will be the annual silent auction. Reservations for the luncheon and complimentary child care should be made by Nov. 11 to Wanda (474-6240) or Linda (302-753-0645).
Find a local business
- For lost dogs, shelter should come before social media
- LE boys tennis blanks Hillsboro
- TV baseball ends Bloom-Carroll's 51-game MSL-Buckeye winning streak
- TV softball blanks Bloom-Carroll
- Bad weather is no match for brave Vikings
- Pickaway GOP elects new leadership
- Going for Broke with Obamacare
- Brent Peters freed after serving nine years
- Life lost in Tuesday afternoon crash
- Three injured in Thursday crash
- Cline gets five years probation for illegal casino operation
- Ashville News
- Campbell coaches final home match as CHS tennis coach
- Common Pleas Court News
- Local student chosen for selective independent living program
- Delivering a personal touch: McGuire is pharmacy's secret to success
- Tigers, Vikings team up for good cause
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.