CIRCLEVILLE — Ohio Christian University has created a new concentration in Health Information Technology for students wishing to earn their bachelor’s degree in business.
COMMERCIAL POINT — With an escort provided by the Commercial Point and Harrisburg police departments, the Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office, the Ohio State Highway Patrol and the Scioto Township Fire Department, the Flags of Honor traveling memorial was escorted into the village on Friday morning.
As Cody Carpenter has become accustomed to the Mid-State League Buckeye Division over the last four years, he’s viewed the Circleville boys basketball program as intriguing.
- Logan Elm grad wins $8K scholarship from Georgia-Pacific
- Hall of Famer Brian Dawkins tackles mental wellness head on
- City Council votes to amend proposed income tax levy
- Tigers pick Carpenter as new boys basketball coach
- Shutting the door
- Woman gets six years on drug charges
- Scams target Pickaway County governments
- Food trucks to take over Ashville
- "Come together" at Hippie Fest 2019
- County sheriff's office free self defense course
By Sarah Roush
Other than a short escape to attend college, Sarah is a lifelong resident of Pickaway County. A graduate of Westfall High School and Rio Grande College, she often defends the legitimacy of those degrees while she is spouting off nonsense and pig-headed opinions. She advocates volunteerism and baking as a means to improving the world.