CIRCLEVILLE — The United Way of Pickaway County has named its finalists for the 2019 Community Impact Award.
Donna Butterfield makes a chocolate milkshake for a customer at Wittich’s Candy Shop in Circleville. The shop originally opened in 1840. In addition to the soda fountain Wittich’s also hand makes candy.
- Sasquatch investigation alive in Southeast Ohio
- Big plays send Mustangs to 33-8 win over Tigers
- The history of Fairfield County brought to life
- Mustangs remain unbeaten in SVC play
- Accident on US 23 deemed alcohol-related
- Indians' perfect storm sinks Vikings
- Hail Mary allows Aces to survive late charge by Lions
- Vikings prevail in county meet
- Arrests made in human trafficking sting
- Tigers dominate match against Braves
By Sarah Roush
Other than a short escape to attend college, Sarah is a lifelong resident of Pickaway County. A graduate of Westfall High School and Rio Grande College, she often defends the legitimacy of those degrees while she is spouting off nonsense and pig-headed opinions. She advocates volunteerism and baking as a means to improving the world.