In Saturday’s edition of The Circleville Herald it was erroneously reported that Sheriff Charles Radcliff was the longest-serving sheriff in the U.S. It should have read Dwight Radcliff was the longest-serving sheriff in the U.S.
Teays Valley senior Brooke DeVolld recently signed with the University of Charleston, an NCAA Division II institution, located in Charleston, West Virginia to continue playing golf. DeVolld is a four-time Mid-State League Buckeye Division Player of the Year and two-time Division I Central Di…
- All-Pickaway County First Team
- TV's McDanel caps season by winning McGaffney Award
- All-Pickaway County Second Team
- Changes to be made to Ohio driver's licenses
- Hafey declares his candidacy for Pickaway County Sheriff in 2020
- End of the line
- Service at Laurelville Elementary recognizes Honor Flight veterans
- Madison has excelled at quarterback for Aces
- Teens released on recognizance bond
- Pickaway County Common Pleas Court
By Sarah Roush
Other than a short escape to attend college, Sarah is a lifelong resident of Pickaway County. A graduate of Westfall High School and Rio Grande College, she often defends the legitimacy of those degrees while she is spouting off nonsense and pig-headed opinions. She advocates volunteerism and baking as a means to improving the world.