The March work report from Jan Michael Long, judge of the Juvenile Division of Pickaway County Common Pleas Court is as follows:
• The court ordered one boy placed on intensive probation and three boys and five girls on regular probation. Four youths were released from probation, leaving 47 remaining on that roll.
• There was a total of 255 hours of community service assigned.
• There were seven case reviews, 73 hearings, and 81 child support hearings.
• New cases filed: 8 delinquencies; 1 unruly; 3 adult; 18 traffic; 5 dependent, neglected or abused; 3 custody; 9 paternity
• Cases completed: 14 delinquent; 4 unruly; 12 traffic; 8 dependent, neglected or abused; 9 custody; 26 paternity; and one adult.