Editor’s note: According to ORC 121.22 (f), every public body, by rule, shall establish a reasonable method whereby any person may determine the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings and the time, place, and purpose of all special meetings. A public body shall not hold a special meeting unless it gives at least twenty-four hours’ advance notice to the news media that have requested notification, except in the event of an emergency requiring immediate official action. In the event of an emergency, the member or members calling the meeting shall notify the news media that have requested notification immediately of the time, place, and purpose of the meeting.
Thursday, May 13
• Earnhart Hill Regional Water and Sewer District monthly meeting, 7 p.m., 2030 Stoneridge Drive, Circleville.
• Pickaway Metropolitan Housing Authority meeting, 8:30 a.m., Pickaway MHA office, 176 Rustic Drive, Circleville.
• Pick-A-Fay Joint Fire District’s regularly-scheduled board meeting, 6 p.m., fire house, 17 North Church Street, New Holland.
• City of Circleville Park Commission meeting, 5 p.m., Starkey Pavilion, Mary Virginia Crites Hannan Park.
• Workforce Services Unlimited Board of Directors, 6 p.m., Workforce Services Unlimited, Inc., 200 East High Street, Circleville.
Monday, May 17
• Circleville Township Trustees meeting, 7 p.m., township house, 2665 North Court Street, Circleville.
• Monroe Township Trustees regular meeting, 7:30 p.m., township house in Five Points.
• Walnut Township Trustees meeting, 7 p.m., Walnut Township House, 10617 Winchester Road, Ashville.
• Westfall Local Schools Board of Education meeting, 6:30 p.m., Westfall District Office, 19463 Pherson Pike, Williamsport.
Tuesday, May 18
• Pickaway Township Board of Zoning Appeals and Zoning Commission meeting, 7 p.m., township house, 6166 Zane Trail Road, Circleville.
• Pickaway County Public Health Board of Health meeting, 7 p.m., second floor conference room, 110 Island Road, Circleville.
• Circleville City Council Public hearing of the Brown Memorial Home rezoning, 6:30 p.m., Starkey Pavilion, Mary Virginia Crites Hannan Park. Circleville City Council meeting is to follow at 7 p.m.
• Scioto Township Zoning Commission meeting, 7 p.m., Scioto Township Service Center.
Thursday, May 20
• Scioto Township Trustees meeting, 7 p.m., Scioto Township Service Center.
Monday, May 24
• Teays Valley Board of Education regular session, 6:30 p.m., Teays Valley High School Community Room.
Tuesday, May 25
• Circleville City Council Finance Committee meeting, 6 p.m., council chambers.
Wednesday, May 26
• Pickaway County Library Board meeting, 6 p.m., virtual meeting.
Thursday, May 27
• Deercreek Township meeting, 7 p.m., township office.