G. Shawn Baer,
Circleville Police Chief
Friday, Dec. 17
• Caller advised that James Ramey was at a residence on South Scioto Street and had a warrant for his arrest out of Pickaway County Sheriff's Office. An arrest was made on James T. Ramey.
• Caller advised there was a white car at the premises on East Main Street and she believed they broke into multiple units.
• Caller stated a group of juveniles had ripped signs out of the ground on East Union and East Washington Streets.
• Caller stated a subject was attempting to break into a house on Logan Street through a window.
• Caller stated two males were fighting in her front years.
• Caller stated he and his sister got into an argument and she started hitting herself in the face and pulled a knife on him.
Saturday, Dec. 18
• Caller advised a male in a small red truck took a box off of her porch. Caller stated he ran up on the porch, put the box in the truck and took off down the alley. Caller stated there was nothing in the box, but she knew there had been packages stolen off of porches in the area, so she wanted to report it was a large box.
• Officer marked out on a fight on West Main Street. An arrest was made on Amy Shisler.
• Caller advised she had security footage of a juvenile wearing all olive green and stealing a package off of her neighbor's porch.
• Subject on station advised of two males possible fighting on South Court Street.
Sunday, Dec. 19
• Caller stated her stove was on fire.
Monday, Dec. 20
• Caller advised his bank card was stolen the Saturday prior.
• Caller requested an officer regarding items being stolen out of her shed.
• Caller advised he was sitting at a location on U.S. 23 in his employee parking lot, waiting for a friend, when some kinds came up to his truck and tried to make him get out. Caller stated on of them punched his truck window to try and break it to get in. A friend who was with them recorded it all on her phone. Caller stated he had been getting harassed by these subjects for a while and wanted to report it.
EDITOR’S NOTE: While charges have been filed by law enforcement officers against some of the above people, they have not been found guilty of violations. Charges against people may be dismissed or individuals may be found not guilty in court. Unless a person is found guilty, he or she remains not guilty.