Editor’s note: According to ORC 121.22 (f), every public body, by rule, shall establish a reasonable method whereby any person may determine the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings and the time, place, and purpose of all special meetings. A public body shall not hold a special meeting unless it gives at least twenty-four hours’ advance notice to the news media that have requested notification, except in the event of an emergency requiring immediate official action. In the event of an emergency, the member or members calling the meeting shall notify the news media that have requested notification immediately of the time, place, and purpose of the meeting.
Thursday, Oct. 15
• Scioto Township Trustees meeting, 7 p.m., Scioto Township Service Center.
Thursday, Oct. 16
• Walnut Township Trustees meeting, 7 p.m., Township House, Winchester Road, Ashville.
Monday, Oct. 19
• Circleville Township Trustees meeting, 7 p.m., 2665 N. Court St.
• Monroe Township Trustees meeting, 7:30 p.m., Township House Five Points.
• Westfall Local Schools Board of Education, regular board meeting, 6:30 p.m., Westfall High School Auditorium, 19463 Pherson Pike, Williamsport, Ohio 43164
Tuesday, Oct. 20
• Circleville City Council meeting, via teleconference, 7 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 21
• The Pickaway County Board of Elections, board office at 141 W. Main St. Suite 800, 9 a.m.
Thursday, Oct. 22
• Pickaway Progress Partnership executive committee meeting, 8 a.m., P3 Conference Room, OCUBIC.
Monday, Oct. 26
• Lease Oversight Committee Board of Directors, virtual meeting, 8 a.m. To attend call 1-650-479-3208.
Tuesday, Oct. 27
• Pickaway County Park District Board meeting, noon, Pickaway County Service Center, 110 Island Road, first floor conference room.