• Westfall graduate and Tennessee-Martin sophomore Hannah Phillips is fourth on the team in kills with 128.
• Westfall graduate and Tiffin junior Amanda Curry was recently selected as Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference player of the week for logging 37 kills in three matches for the Dragons, including posting a career-high 19 kills in a win over Davenport.
Curry currently had 194 kills on the season in addition to 31 aces and 29 blocks.
• Three area graduates are playing for West Virginia State, which is being coached by former Logan Elm coach Kris Kern.
Logan Elm graduate and freshman Tabi Pontious has dished out 660 assists and also has 87 kills. In addition to leading the team in assists, she also leads the Yellow Jackets with 27 aces and is second with 221 digs.
Amanda-Clearcreek graduate and junior Mallory Rennard is third on the team in kills with 169 and fourth in digs with 187.
Teays Valley graduate and freshman Brianna Brandt has 67 digs.
The Yellow Jackets stand at 14-15 on the season after winning just six matches a year ago.
• Teays Valley graduate and Alderson-Broaddus junior Kerbey Gregg has 61 digs in limited time this season due to an injury.
• Amanda-Clearcreek graduate and Cumberlands freshman Abbie Genders is third on the team with 188 kills and leads the squad with 65 blocks, 15 of which are solo.
• Circleville graduate and Mount Union sophomore Justin Hill has made 31 receptions for 695 yards and scored 14 touchdowns to lead the unbeaten Raiders.
• Teays Valley graduate and Mount Union sophomore Cory Barnett has kicked three extra points.
• Circleville graduate and Ohio junior David Burroughs has rushed for 158 yards on 15 carries.
• Amanda-Clearcreek graduate and Ohio State sophomore Jordan Leasure has appeared in two games and has a carry for five yards.
• Teays Valley graduate and Toledo sophomore Lucas Maynard has made seven tackles, including one for loss.
• Teays Valley graduate and Findlay sophomore Neal Davis has started at center for all 10 games.
The Oilers are currently 9-1 on the season.
• Logan Elm graduate and Capital senior Cory Heeter rushed for 219 yards and scored a touchdown in just three games before suffering a season-ending injury.
• Westfall graduate and West Virginia State junior Trent Williamson has made 45 tackles, including three for loss.
• Amanda-Clearcreek graduate and Cumberland junior Cole Genders has 35 tackles, including two for loss, and an interception in six games this season.
• Teays Valley graduate and Charleston freshman Mason Kauffeld is playing tight end and has caught a touchdown pass.
• Amanda-Clearcreek graduate and Cleveland State senior Samantha Butterbaugh finished 40th in 24:05 at the Horizon League Championship that covered 6k.
• Amanda-Clearcreek graduate and Ashland freshman Lexi Butterbaugh finished 62nd in 25:41.9 in the 6k Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference Championship.
• Teays Valley graduate and Shawnee State sophomore Lindsey Krause finished fourth in the Mid-South Championship 5k in 19:20.3 to help the Bears to the conference title.
• Teays Valley graduate and Shawnee State sophomore Steven Adams finished fifth in the Mid-South Championship 8K in 26:29.4. Teays Valley graduate and Shawnee State senior Cody Redman also ran in the race and finished 20th in 27:24.6.
The Bears won the conference crown.
• Teays Valley graduate and Shawnee State sophomore Jacob Braskett finished third in the West Virginia Tech Golden Bear Classic with rounds of 81 and 76.
• Westfall graduate and Indiana Tech senior Breanna Post finished 15th with rounds of 88 and 80 in the Wolverine-Hoosier Athletic Conference Jamboree.
• Logan Elm graduate and Akron freshman defender Lauren Lambert has started seven matches and took four shots.